Conviviality Group Limited, including its subsidiaries and affiliates are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy has been created to inform you of our collection, use and disclosure practices regarding personal information that we collect through the Applicant Tracking Solution supported by 3DMarcomms. This Policy sets out the basis on which we will process any personal information we collect from you or that you provide to us within our careers website convivialitycareers.co.uk
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the Company is the data controller.
Personal Information – A Definition
- You do not have to give us any personal information in order to perform job searches or to read the content of the careers website.
- We do not collect personal information unless you choose to provide it to us. Personal information (or “data”) is information about an identifiable individual.
- Personal information may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, education and employment history.
- We ask that you read this policy carefully to familiarise youself with our practices in managing and holding the information you provide us.
- In applying for roles and or registering your interest for future opportunities, you are consenting to the practices we confirm within this policy.
- If in the event that in reading this policy you decide you do not agree to terms, you should leave the site and not provide or register any details with us.
- You additionally at any time have the right to your data being removed from our site, and you should email us at email@example.com with this instruction.
Information We Hold Within Our Site
- In the event you wish to create an account for job alerts, or apply for a role with us, we will ask you for information about you which will include name, address, email account, telephone numbers and your CV.
- We may ask you to provide additional information such as your gender or ethnic background for diversity monitoring. This information is not mandatory in applying for a role with us. This information will not be considered in evaluating your qualifications for employment, it may be used for internal statistics and insight to support our equal opportunities policy and or statutory reporting.
Using The Information You have Provided Us
- The information you provide to the site is utilised within a number of internal processes as part of our recruitment and selection activities which are;
- To screen and review your CV and application form for suitability of roles we advertise, communicate outcomes of your application, communicate outcomes of any interviews you attend, and obtaining references should an offer of employment be made.
- To update you on changes to our site, and changes in the way we process your information for recruitment and selection activity.
- To communicate with you on roles which may be of interest to you, where you have registered your interest to receive job alerts for future roles you have indicated interest in.
- To respond to questions or enquiries you have concerning your application.
- In complying with a legal obligation under a duty to disclose order.
- To obtain your consent to hold, utilise or disclose the information we hold, or for any other reason which we have not stated.
- We may share your personal information with any member of the Conviviality Group and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006, for the purposes of recruitment and selection activities.
- We may share your information with 3rd parties including service providers and or contractors where they are engaged to provide recruitment related services which may include psychometric testing, pre employment assessment where required, software provision, criminal reference checking, or professional/educational qualifications checks.
- Your data will not be shared or utilised outside of the EEA.
Children Under The Age Of 13
- Conviviality Group Limited does not knowingly collect or solicit information from anyone under the age of 13.
- If you are under 13, please do not attempt to send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address.
- In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13 we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
Storage Of Your Personal Data
- The information that you provide us is retained upon secure servers. You have the right to have your personal information to be deleted, in this event you should email firstname.lastname@example.org with your instruction.
- In the event that you identify inaccurate information about you held within our site, you should email us at email@example.com highlighting the data which is in error for correction.
- In registering for job alerts, it is your responsibility to ensure that you keep your log in details confidential. Please do not share you log in details with anyone else, and in the event you believe your log in details have been compromised, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Conviviality Group Limited will retain your details for a reasonable period of time, in reviewing data on previous applications and outcomes, internal statistical reporting and successes of recruitment campaigns. In the event that you have signed up for job alerts and your account has been inactive for a significant period of time, we reserve the right to delete your personal details.
- If you have registered with us to receive job alerts, you have the option to stop these alerts through your account using your log in credentials. In the event you need support, you should email us at email@example.com with your instruction.
Your Right To Access Information We Hold About You
- You have the right to access the information we personally hold about you within our site.
- In this event, you should either utilise your log in credentials to view the data we hold where you have registered with us, or write to us at the following address;
Data Protection Officer
Matthew Clark Wholesale
- Any changes will be communicated to you through this site, or by direct contact we may make with you including by email.
- In the event significant changes are made to how we process and hold the information you have provided us, we may require you to confirm your consent on how your data will be used.
- In addition, cookies enables us to provide the best experience when visiting our site.
How To Contact Us